All information in this website is for your reference only, and is not intended, nor should be construed, as any advice or basis of any contract. Wheelock and Company Limited does not warrant or represent that the information provided here is complete and accurate, or that the information is up to date. Wheelock and Company Limited is entitled to delete, suspend or edit all information on this website at any time at its absolute discretion without giving any reason. Users are responsible for making their own assessments of all information contained in or in connection with this website and are advised to verify such information and obtain independent advice before acting on it. This website may contain information input by other parties and users may link this website to other sites and obtain information provided by other parties (collectively called "the Other Information"). Wheelock and Company Limited expressly states that it has not approved nor endorsed the Other Information contained in or in connection with these sites. No liability will be accepted for any loss or damage howsoever arising from any cause whatsoever in connection with this website or in reliance upon the contents of this website or any third-party sites accessed via this website. If there is any inconsistency or conflict between the English and Chinese versions, the English version shall prevail.
I hereby confirm that (i) I have read and understood the Terms and Conditions of User and the Wheelock and Company Limited 's Personal Data Collection Statement (Privacy Statement), (ii) I agree to be bound by such Terms and Conditions of User once I am admitted as a user of Wheelock and Company Limited and (iii) I agree to the terms of the Wheelock and Company Limited's Statement and that the Wheelock and Company Limited may use my personal data in the way provided for in its Privacy Statement, subject to my election in relation to direct marketing. I also declare that all information supplied by me is true, correct and complete.
Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of the "Bond Investors Website" ("Website")
These terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") are binding on all users ("Users") of this Website operated by Wheelock and Company Limited. By completing the online registration herein to become a user of the Website, the applicant agrees to be bound by, and totally accepts, the Terms and Conditions set forth and any amendments to be made from time to time, and to provide the consent mentioned in Paragraph 8 below. Each User is responsible for complying with these Terms and Conditions.
1. USER ACCOUNT
1.1 Website is free and open to the registered bond investors served by Wheelock and Company Limited.
1.2 All applications for User Account shall be subject to the approval of the website, which it may or may not approve at its absolute discretion and without giving any reason therefore and User Account eligibility requirements may change from time to time at the absolute discretion of the Website. User Account will be valid for such period as the Website may specify from time to time. User Account may be renewed for such period and in such manner at the absolute discretion of the Website. In particular and without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, on renewal of User Account, Users shall upon request prove their eligibility to User Account to the Website's satisfaction and produce such documentary proof in support of the then eligibility requirements of the Website as the Website shall deem fit.
1.3 Each User is responsible for advising the Website in writing of any change of name or address.
1.4 Individual Users must enroll separately and may hold only one user ID of the Website at any time.
1.5 Users have no voting right as to the constitution, operation or management of the Website nor any right in or any claim over any assets of the Website.
1.6 User Account of the Website is non-transferable.
2. THE WEBSITE'S RESPONSIBILITES
2.1 The website shall have no responsibility or liability whatsoever to the User for any act, omission or default howsoever caused or arisen which results or may result directly or indirectly in any loss, damage or injury whatsoever, to any User or any other person.
3. DISBURSEMENT OF COSTS BY USERS
3.1 A charge may be imposed by the Website for disbursement of the Website's costs or expenses incurred in the provision and/or delivery of any information or document requested by the Users.
4. AMENDMENT OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
4.1 The Website shall have the absolute discretion and right to amend the Terms and Conditions from time to time and may notify the Users of any amendments made in any manner it considers fit via appropriate channels as the Website deems fit.
4.2 All Users will be bound by such amendments unless the Website receives his or her notice of resignation.
5. EXPULSION OF USERS
5.1 Without prejudice to the overriding right of the Website to terminate the User Account of the User as aforesaid, the Website may, if it considers that any User has behaved or conducted himself/herself in any way injurious to the Website or contrary to or prejudicial to the interests of the Website or has committed any breach of these Terms and Conditions, expel such User from using the User Account of the Website and the decision of the Website shall be final and conclusive.
6. CESSATION OF OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE
6.1 This Website shall have the right at any time at its absolute discretion without assigning any reason to cease the operation of the Website. Upon the cessation of the operation of the Website, all rights and privileges of Users shall cease. No claim or demand of whatsoever nature and howsoever arising shall be made or capable of being made by Users against the Website, the directors, the shareholders or the management of Wheelock and Company Limited in connection with the cessation of the operation of the Website.
7. PERSONAL DATA
8. APPLICABLE LAWS
8.1 These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in all respects in accordance with the Laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
8.2 If any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it will be severed from these Terms and Conditions and the illegality, invalidity or unenforceability of such provision shall not affect the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions. All provisions not affected by such illegality, invalidity or unenforceability shall remain in full force and effect.
9. GOVERNING VERSION
9.1 If there is any inconsistency or conflict between the English and Chinese versions,the English version shall prevail.
Personal Data collection
1.1 This statement sets out the policies of Wheelock and Company Limited in the collection, use, sharing and protection of users' personal information. Wheelock and Company Limited may update or change this statement from time to time and these changes will be posted on Wheelock and Company Limited’s website.
2. PERSONAL DATA WHEELOCK AND COMPANY LIMITED COLLECTS
2.1 Wheelock and Company Limited may collect and/or request you to provide information about yourself via its website or through other channels. The information Wheelock and Company Limited collects or requests from you may include but is not limited to:
• 2.1.1. personal information such as your salutation, name;
• 2.1.2. contact information such as your telephone number(s), mailing address(es) and email address(es);
• 2.1.3. business information such as company name, business title and related contact information;
• 2.1.4. responses to market surveys and contests conducted by Wheelock and Company Limited or on its behalf;
• 2.1.5. data about transactions you have entered into held by any user of the Wheelock and Company Limited group of companies (including but not limited to the Wheelock and Wharf Holdings Limited) (collectively "Wheelock Group Companies") .
2.2. Personal data collected by Wheelock and Company Limited may be used for obligatory purposes. If personal data are to be used for an obligatory purpose, you MUST provide your personal data to Wheelock and Company Limited and if you fail to do so in relation to a specific service, Wheelock and Company Limited may be unable to provide that service in full.
3. PURPOSE FOR COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
3.1. Wheelock and Company Limited may use personal data for one or more of the following obligatory purposes:
• 3.1.1. to process your registration to join, and administer your user account of, the Bond Investor website;
• 3.1.2. to respond, to, process and fulfill and otherwise handle your general enquiries and your requests for any products or services Wheelock and Company Limited offers, however such enquiries and requests are submitted;
• 3.1.3. the operation of Wheelock and Company Limited including delivering news and information to users, and for other Company record-keeping purposes;
• 3.1.4. for identification and verification purposes, in connection with any of the services or products that may be supplied to you;
• 3.1.5. disclosure to third parties to comply with any law, legal requirements, orders, directions or requests from any court, authority or government body of any jurisdiction, whether within or outside of Hong Kong; and
• 3.1.6. purposes directly relating to any of the above purposes.
3.2. Except as provided below under "5. Disclosure and Transfer of Personal Data", Wheelock and Company Limited will not knowingly use or share your personal data in ways unrelated to the aforementioned purposes without your prior consent.
4. ACCESS TO AND CORRECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
4.1. You have a right of access to and, if incorrect, to correct information about you held by Wheelock and Company Limited. All requests for copies of, or to correct, your personal data and all other enquiries about the handling of your personal data by Wheelock and Company Limited should be addressed in writing to Wheelock and Company Limited at the address set out under paragraph 6.1. below.
4.2. Wheelock and Company Limited may charge a reasonable fee to process data access request(s).
5. DISCLOSURE AND TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
5.1 Wheelock and Company Limited may disclose/transfer your personal data to, and jointly use your personal data with all of the following parties for the purposes set out in paragraph 3.1.: -
• 5.1.1. any agent, contractor or third party service provider providing administrative or other services to Wheelock and Company Limited in connection with the operation of its program;
• 5.1.2. any person to whom Wheelock and Company Limited or other Wheelock Group Companies are obliged or expected to make disclosure under any law or guidelines, regulations or other measures issued by regulatory or other authorities (including industry and self-regulatory bodies);
• 5.1.3. any actual or proposed assignee of Wheelock and Company Limited or participant or sub-participant or transferee of Wheelock and Company Limited rights in respect of you;
• 5.1.4. any other parties if transfer of your personal data to them is reasonably necessary or expedient to procure of fulfill your requests for services.
6.1. If you have any questions or wish to access or correct your personal data held by us, you are welcome to contact us at the below mailing address: Wheelock and Company Limited at 16th Floor, Ocean Centre, Harbour City, Canton Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong. (marked "confidential")
6.2. If there is any inconsistency or conflict between the English and Chinese versions of this statement, the English version shall prevail.